Tuesday, May 13, 2008

sdsdsad

i was washing dishes when suddently i recall jawa's (one of my friends) face when i asked him about account subject during my matriculation days. hahahaa...first time u asked, he is more than willing to show u how..second time asking the same thing, his face would definitely change.and if he asked me 'faham tak?' i would just nod and walked away. why? i definitely dont want to watch his face. it was more easier to ask syakir (wondering how he is now) than jawa..

the memories during my study came and i cant help but to smile and laugh aloud (even fifi laugh with me..:)

our class, H, celebrated everyone birthday. more than often we had a suprise party (not really a partyla) and having fun. i recall our SA (secret admirer) gathering where we exchanged presents and get to know who our sa was. (it was cikgu zamri' ideas to have sa in our class among ourself to give supports and etc). we received mail in a box (at the back of our class) and my sa called herself sotong...huhuhu..it was faizah . she told me she choose katak because she could give me her hands when i need her. yup...she is a good friend. she gave me suports and i dont think i can barter the time spent with her. thinking about her sadden me a bit...she failed in our last term exam and could not proceed to uum like the rest. i hope she succeed in her life.

my deskmate, ita...last time i called her, she was married to a sailor. emmm..

asma, married to one of my friends, saiful and a teacher today..i think she teaches in Sabah or Sarawak..cant recall. she loves to argue..most of the time with jawa..

mila, one of the sweetest friends of all...she really sweet and i always refer to her about account (not my favourite subject).

normie and g...both of them are good in math and account. G likes to compare her marks with jawa...quite but supportive.

ja...she was the shortest among us and i knew her since form 1 at smss trg. very sassy indeed and i wouldnt dare to cross her when she have her mood.

ati, our assist. same like ja, i knew her at smss. very good in math...

mazlan...ahh..he is the most cool guy i ever met. silent is sexy you know...shah, funny guy. i recall i asked him to be my cameraman during my presentation for bm subject and i couldnt watched him during my presentation coz of his smiling face. he sure know how to make people laugh with him.

err...i cant recall the rest of the name...

but i do recall cikgu sanisah's classes. it was very annoyingyou know. jawa was slepping (well, he sleeps most of the classes) and managed to answer correctly when cikgu asked him. ghee..me and ita, selalu sangat mengumpat jawa..not in negative way la...cuma menyampah bila dia bole jawab betul even tengah tido!

rindu plak nak study.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kutuk my hubby eh? heh heh heh

sit said...

hahahahaaaa....

bukan kutuk cuma teringat nostalgia lamer.

Anonymous said...

gurau je la Sit...Mar pun teringat masa Sit cite kat mar pasal zaman-zaman matrik Sit dgn Jawa...