Saturday, May 24, 2008

fibroids

emm...seem that my mum is having fibroid (according to my sister who wrote in her blog, wondering why she did not sms).

before i got pregnant with amani, i was diagnosis with fibroids too, and i kept it secret (dont know why).. so when i got pregnant, dr idris (from pusrawi - he is a Good doctor, recommended if you want to proceed your medical check up at pusrawi with him or dr. adilah), told me i should be grateful coz the baby shrink the fibroid (i still have the picture (scanned) and the size was a bit smaller compared to my baby that time- i cant remember the size.. he told me not to worry coz it was normal and to follow up in future. but he also warn me that if the fibroid getting bigger instead of getting smaller as he predicted it to be, my baby might having problem and me too..however, alhamdulllilah, it did not happen and amani was born healtier as any baby can be.

i have not done my pap smear check up yet, which is VERY IMPORTANT for those who have delivered their baby and women at age above 30. am not sure if the fibroid is there or not but hopefully not lah. i guess i should do my check up this week uh.

in case, if you ladies are not sure what the heck is fibroids, you can read from here..(very basic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibroids



3 comments:

fairuzniza said...

takde kredit.

Anonymous said...

I e-mailed u Nur Aliah's pics. Didn't u get them?

sit said...

me to mar,

nope...i'll let u know once i received it kay. cant wait!!