Monday, April 09, 2007

Me As A Housewife?

emm...i tried so many times to reply to comments made in my blog but it seem that the blog server is having a problem uh?

Am at Paloh - leaving our princess at Taiping for awhile. Have to make sure all preparation at home are ready for her. Hubby has already paint the house (i told you that already right) and ayoo...banyaknya barang nak beli for her...i.e. her bed, her almari baju etc. emmm

In respond to capt's and maria's comments - bila dah terjatuh baru tahu untung nasib. Am blessed. I think kali ni Allah cakap - siti, baik ko jaga anak and huby ko. hehehe... Alhamdullilah.

Cuma lani am having jangkitan virus yg semua housewife ada..nak tahu apa? pepagi dah ke pasar and bertekak la jugak dengan tokey. Pas tu, yang paling parah, at 2.30 pm, sure dah lepak depan TV and watch the indonesian drama, mexico and philippines...Ayoo....dulu tak terfikir pun akan ke situ, lani ..dont ever ask me to go out during those time kay. I havent miss any part of the drama yet and dont intend to. Heehehhehe. So far, with my new position, i feel a bit relax. Not because I dont feel like doing any thinking, tapi so far, okla. Cuma kekadang tu a bit bored coz fifi is not here with us yet and a bit jelous when my hubby goes to work. teruk tul kan? But i believe I will get use to it. Maybe I might pursue my dream after my second baby is delivered.

Hey, I forgot to post in my blog that AM PREGNANT FOR 4 MONTHS ALREADY. The due date is 19.9.2007. Pandai jugak timing huby ni. Our second anniversary is on 14.9 and fifi will be one year old this 12.9 ..nampaknya, am having two september babies. It still early to tell about the baby's gen. Nantila, bila dah confirm betul2 then I will tell you guys.

Orait. Have to go now. It is time for me to cook my lunch if not am gonna be late for my indonesian drama Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kadang-kadang, kita terlupa bahawa tak semua yang pahit itu membunuh; yang manis itu berguna.