Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Notes on a Scandal

Watched a movie titled Notes on a Scandal two days ago and have to tell you this...it was and still disturd me a lot. Even after watching that movie, I cant really sleep and have to write down what i felt inside on a piece of paper. And to tell you the truth, this movie really scares me. In what aspect? For a start, I hate this movie which proof to me that it is a Good Movie except until today I am still confused of the reason why I seem to be affected.

The movie- it's about an eldery women who is alone with only her diaries, a history teacher who reaching her retiring age and damn, she likes women..meaning? Lesbian..what else? What disturbing me the most is that her character of being the manipulator. I have known someone that is very manipulative in nature. I have known someone that is very into their own world. I have known a person who have two masks and two personalities but I have not known how dangerous their mind works. Like I told you before, it scares me a lot. The character scares me. Never mind about the scandal between Sheba and her 15 year old student, what really disturd me is the main character shown by Barbara.

Obsession is very dangerous indeed... If you are manipulative and at the same time, very obsessed with someone, this is where the situation might become very threatening to someone's life.

I hate it when someone pretending in front of me. And i believe, semua org pun sama...When you know about pahala dan dosa, halal and haram, why you still doing it? I asked this to my hubby..and the answer was, it's a human nature. That is why ada syaitan and malaikat. But still, when you said to me you dah bertaubat and all the things said to me were about agama and how you want to redeem yourself to be a better man, why you still do things that you are doing now? You said so, this is only not about yourself, but also about your parent, but WHY? Kenapa perlu jadikan agama untuk meraih simpati and trust? Aku pun bukannya alim sangat...tapi agak mengecewakan bila kepercayaan, walaupun sedikit kepercayaan dipergunakan. Even though I dont really trust this person, but like others, I want to believe, mesti ada kebaikan dalam diri seseorang tu walaupun dia jahat. Tapi in this case, sorry...I shouldnt and will not so.

Am still cannot understand Barbara...apatah lagi dengan perangai seseorang yg aku kenal ni...Am still confuse, am still looking for ONE valid reason, how and why. And if I know the reason, can I accept it? Can I?

I dont know...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sit, I watched the movie too. Remember that another's weakness is one's opportuniy!

Apandi said...

Acceptance ? NO, if you feel so strongly about it, treat it like sakit kuku dan mulut, I am sure you don't understand why it is there but you know that it is bad. So, stay away, as far away as possible and pray for gods grace and protection.

Anonymous said...

We never know after all the sakit kuku and mulut is actually us. There are always a reason for anything.

Anonymous said...

I think Anonymous is missing a point. If the sakit kuku and mulut is us or coming from us, we would have control of it and we would try to find ways to overcome it. It's when the sakit kuku and mulut is inflicted by others that makes it hard and difficult to grasp or control. So the only way is to ignore it!

sit said...

mar, I agreed with you and capt. I may not be able to accept the reason and the best way is to stay away from it/ that person. Until today, am still thinking about that movie. Even hubby told me - IGNORE PLEASE!!newey..anonymous, I think you should watch that movie first. Then you can give me some comments or whatever ok.