Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ikhlas Tapi Jauh

You think you have it all. You think you have friends that willing to lend their hand when you are in need for supports and comforts. You think you have friends that sincere enough to tell you what is wrong and what is right. You think you have friends that will be there during your hardship and happiness.wel...i can keep on going but it will only lead us into one thing, are we sincere enough to be there when someone need us?Are we sincere enough to friend to someone?Do we really have it?

Tell you what..I had been betray not only once, but went through three times during my 26 years of living. And I have not known, how many time will there be in future. One from my own family.It was so painful and until today, it still do. Another from a friend that I called a sister of my own. Been protected her, cherish her, love her as what she is, and taking care of her. But what did I get in return? The last one? Well, someone that deep down in my heart when I want to start believing that this person really change and try to be better man. But who am I kidding?

You can be sincere when you want to.But then how sincere are you? You talk about regret, about the past, about the lost and future.

I do believe in one thing...what goes around comes around. You get back what you give. Why in the first place I want to talk about this? Well, am feeling frustrated actually. Dont know why..

I have found whom I can trust. I have found those who sincere to me. I have found despite of my weakness and wrongdoing, those who sincere enough to care and tell me this is wrong and this is not. I have found them even not many. And I hope you too..

'What goes around, comes around'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Sit I agree with your quote at the end. The truth will always prevail !