Saturday, March 31, 2007

new begining

soryla dah lama tak update blog...tak sempat nak ke cc..lagipun ada di taiping-sayang lak nak keluar and tinggalkan anak lelama..newey, this week memang a new begining for me. First- keluar dari MIMA and missing my dear dear good friends in MIMA and then full time taking care of my dear princess. ghee..she's growing really fast. I was suprised to see her smile easily now and LAUGH.hehehe. you tickle dia skit,terus mengekek.ala...teringat kat dia lak..baru tinggalkan setengah jam.

So far, I feel lucky and blessed. Even though sudah hilang satu punca rezeki, tapi aku tahu ada hikmah disebalik semua ni..

capt- thank you for your support and advises. am glad that i have you as my boss...hehehe.even though garang le sesangat :) but you teached me something..you teached me about LIFE.

kalau sempat, i will attach new pictures of fifi and my home at paloh.. hubby dah packing and cat umah so that it will be fun and encouraging for fifi. yup..am going to bring back our dear princess to stay with us. Insya Allah, after hubby abis training in April, fifi is going to start anew with her ibu and ayah..tak sabar tul.

A few of my friends called me and asked me whether am going to look for another job ASAP. and to tell you the truth dear friends, i cant answer that now. bukan sebab tak nak fikir ke apa tapi bila dah seminggu spent with anak, you akan rasa sayang sangat nak tinggalkan dia. i want to see her grow with my own eyes. seriously..and it's not that i dont want to pursue my dream because i will. Insya Allah...i will. but as for this time being, let me find my own peace with my family.

orait..have to go now. i will update my blog - dont worry! cuma lambat atau cepat jer.

UBAI FROM TAIPING !

3 comments:

Apandi said...

Pandai pun set priorities....

Anonymous said...

Apa saja yang berlaku pasti ada hikmahnya. Sometimes we find it hard to grasp but Allah knows what is best for us. Remember our plan! (Insya-Allah, one day the three of us will berganding tangan and tenaga to set up our goals!). I am happy that you are eventually going to be with your beloved husband and baby. Insya-Allah, Mar doakan Sit akan dapat mengecapi segala yang Sit cita-citakan. Trust me that it will not be a bed of roses. Apa yang kita kena kat MIMA tue baru macam kena jentik Sit. When you go out from MIMA, you will realise that the road is bumpy and winding. Kadang-kadang tue rasa macam sampai ke tak aku ni ke destinasi? Insya-Allah, berbekalkan tekad dan semangat, you will get to your destination. There were times when I fell and stumbled but I am lucky and blessed to have my family, jawa, you and Capt. Ke mana saja mar pergi, kata-kata semangat Sit dan Capt akan sentiasa menjadi bekalan mar sebagai pembakar semangat mar...We should make a trip down to Paloh soon!! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Errr.... Hmmmm....