Saturday, April 21, 2007

Frustrated

I think uh..ever since am here in Paloh, asyik rasa frustrated without reason. Ayaa..have to stop this. But this is something that I want to share.

I teached tuesyen for three kids. All are indian and they are sisters. The point is, what really me frustrated when the elder sister told me (she's in form 1) when her math teacher (math and science are teach in english nowaday..so am not suprise if they could not really understand it) teach them a bit in malay, a bit in english but more in chinese? You are suppose to educate this kids and what did you do? rasa mcm nak report to the ministry..what is this?

some more, she didnt even ask question during classes because the teacher dont want to entertain them? Ghee..too much my dear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sit, I am as frustrated as you are. The only difference is the factors contributing to the frustration. I guess this is life. We just have to go through it and learn from it. At the moment, I am feeling frustrated with myself for putting my belief and trust in someone that I regarded and thought highly of. Well at least I thought once. Not anymore. If you really want to know what I feel like doing now? I just feel like giving up evertyhing that I have now and for once do something I truly like. Maybe I am just frustrated...