Saturday, March 24, 2007

sayonara

It's not easy to say goodbye and walk away. Working at MIMA for 3 years and been through all the hardship - well, it's not been easy to look at my dear friends' face and dear sisters who have been helping me and guide me from my first day as pratical student until promoted as a researcher. Believe me, it is more easy to write my feeling on a piece of paper than looking at their faces and say good bye to them.

To capt apandi, my dear head centre and bos - I thank You so much..there is no special word and feeling to tell you how much grateful I am to you...You believe in me when no one did and you guide me even though i'm a bit slow in catching up.

To mar, hey dear friend - love ya! no one can replace your place in my heart...

to abg mus and k jalila - thank you so much...you guys are good friends! I will miss your arguments and laugh..I will miss your easy way in helping me and I will you all for being there for me.

To k shema, k ina, k su, k ida, k hasina, k armi, sumathy, k linda, k yah, abg nazdrin, abg mi and abg azrul, abg zainul, abah, sam, abg zul, k siti, rita, k norlida, k ida hayati, k murni and k g - glad to have you as part of my life and friendship! am sorry for everything that i have done and hope the BEST for you all..

SAYONARA!!!!!

2 comments:

Apandi said...

Woiiii, kenapa lama tak update ni ? Tak kan kain tak kering-kering lagi...

sit said...

hehehe..tak sempat nak ke CC la capt. kat taiping lagi,kalau balik johor,insya Allah bole update selalu2..