Friday, June 19, 2009

lonely


ever since i'm at home
i never really felt lonely
the time flew away
when i'm with my kids
last month
i felt lonely
my aunt passed away
i was depressed
havent seen my babies the whole day
locked myself in a room
alone
feeling regret
i can never visit her again
feeling guilty
for i have not seen her for four years
hating for myself
for not knowing that she was hospitalized
i felt lonely
and it was painful.
and i felt it again this month..
i'm not really know arwah
somehow
i felt lonely
because i am here
i am not there
i dont know what to do
what to say
what to write
what to ask

1 comment:

Mar said...

I feel the same way too...too painful to even think...my mind keeps bringing me back to that night when we were all having such fun...his face so vivid. He was accpeting of us bullying him and teasing him...I find myself still trying to come to terms that he is gone...really gone...physically gone...Insya-Allah dia dikalangan yang syahid...

Al Fatihah for Abang Adi...