Wednesday, June 18, 2008

long time ago

tetiba jadi sentimental memalam ni.

actually pagi tadi aku dapat sms dari seorang teman lamer. dia pensyarah lani and alhamdullilah, a mother of two. aku terkejut sbb dah lamer aku lost contact. teringat balik time kami keja sama2 dulu. she's a year senior in our faculty. she told me about her students and somehow i'm not really suprised. i recall when i'm having a meeting at lumut with the uum lectures. they were marking papers and i read some of it. most of the answers written were crap. sorry to say this. even my ex lect (who came) admitted it. entahla..

i'm glad she is in her position now. long time ago, i want to pursue the same dream..and somehow, i was left behind. cannot say i did not regret about it. i did. and now? i'm glad that i'm with my kids. even for some people, even in my family, they did not really understand the way i'm thinking. but what the heck.like angah said in her blog, i want to choose to be happy. and alhamdullilah..even there were times when i think i make a wrong decision, i choose not to overdo myself by regretting everything. i deserve the best and i know i should live with my decision. let just not push me about this. supports is what i need the most.

i still have a long way to go. so are my babies. let just hope for the best shall we...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sit, the most important thing in life is you are happy with whatever you do. Taking care of your babies is a life time and invaluable achievement ! You get to see your babies grow and develop everyday. That's very precious ! Don't let anyone make u think or feel u are any less just because u could not pursue your dreams just yet. Insya-Allah, that day will come. Meantime, enjoy your time with your babies and appreciate each day with them. That is most important. I am very proud of you Sit. You are a very strong person and you have come a long way ! I don't think anyone can be as strong as you are ! Just know that I am always here supporting u in whatever u do. Your happiness means alot to me.

Anonymous said...

emm.. support is d most important. but PLEASE don't misuse my support ar.. I really want to see u in real color. waiting. 2-3 thn pun aku tgu gak.. tp kalo bole jgn le anto bebudak tu kat umah mentua ek.. membesar depan mate kan bagus. kebebasan bersama redha suami; bahagia... **teka.siapa.aku**

sit said...

me to mar

thanks mar. it means a lot to me. when i recall the time we spent together..u were always there for me.thank you for being there when i need the most..

sit said...

me to zai,

ye...aku tahu. aku sayang ko jugak!